Best Poured-In-Place Rubber Services & USA Installation Contractors
Choosing the most suitable safety surfacing for your space will take quite a lot of time for multiple reasons. First, you have to consider your needs and how much impact absorption your surface needs. Second, there are way too many options available, leading to some difficulties when trying to figure out which one is the most suitable and affordable alternative. Finally, you must find professionals who can help with the installation. At Equestrian Safety Surfacing, we highly recommend working with poured-in-place rubber as one of the most reliable unitary surfaces in the industry.
Most than being a safe surface in terms of its composition and what it offers, you can usually fan everything you need in it:
- An affordable surface.
- Works well with playgrounds, schools, and similar spaces.
- It can be acquired easily and without major issues.
- It is possible to find it in multiple colors, and aesthetics won’t be an issue.
Our company has been working with it for over 15 years, and we can tell you it is worth every penny and how much you decide to invest in it. Furthermore, it won’t take long to install, and you can even think about using it for more than your usual playgrounds and school areas.
While it isn’t the most suitable for horse stalls and arenas, rubber overall offers food options for all spaces. Poured-in-place rubber just happens to be seamless and be a complete surface whose materials and composition will allow for more durability and longevity as well.
Therefore, feel free to call or email us for more information and learn how using it can benefit your spaces. We will happily guide you and assess the process so that you get the most out of your time while keeping everyone safe.
Pros & Cons: What You Need to Know About Poured-In-Place Rubber
Before you decide to take on a specific surface, it is always a good idea to know all the benefits that come with it but also the specific cons that can affect you in the short and long run. Hence, before you jump in and decide to work on the entire process, we recommend reviewing poured-in-place rubber with us for all your needs and making well-informed decisions around them.
With this in mind, we can list some of the crucial ones so that you work around the right elements and can be fully informed:
- It is one of the most durable surfaces, regardless of where it is installed. Playgrounds, schools, and even some equestrian places can benefit from it.
- It is soft and can’t splinter. Hence, you get to have a better experience in the short and long run.
- The surface is extremely shock absorbent. In fact, it offers one of the best properties when compared to other unitary surfaces made of rubber.
- It complies with all ADA standards and regulations regardless of where you decide to install it.
- You will be able to get it for an affordable price and worry less about expenses around the installation, design, or getting the materials alone.
- This material can become a bit hard over the years due to its quality and how heat does matter. However, this rarely happens as it takes years for any sign to show after you have used it.
- It isn’t the most shock-absorbent option. Hence, you may want to consider another option if you are looking for extreme protection and support in all this.
How Much Will You Spend in Poured-In-Place Rubber?
It is quite affordable, so there is no need to worry about this specific or particular aspect. Moreover, it isn’t only about the short-term or initial investment but the long-term one as well.
Poured-in-place rubble barely needs any maintenance, and you can repair some areas and damage quite easily. As a result, you can save on expenses and how you decide to keep it even in high foot traffic areas and particular activities.
At Equestrian Safety Surfacing, we can work with you on assessing your space and providing a free quote with all the details. We would happily address your needs, consider the designs and requests, and focus on getting you a surface that complies with this:
- Actual safety to high falls or specific requirements in playgrounds and other areas.
- Make sure you don’t spend more than you can.
- Focus on aesthetics as we do consider them equally important.
- Guarantee your satisfaction and long-term protection.
Here is a list of our services you can get at USA Equestrian Safety Surfacing Pros:
We provide equestrian safety surfacing services throughout the USA. Below are the most popular cities that request our services.
However, if you’re not located in one of these cities below, please contact us here and send us information about your upcoming safety surfacing project.